Our Sixth Annual Festival is from February 11 (Thursday) through February 21 (Sunday), 2016 at Ashley's - Westland. There are many activities planned throughout with brewers and Belgian beer experts coming in from around the world. The Festival is free and open to the public but certain programs (and of course the beer and food) have a fee.Events keep evolving but here's the current list:
- February 11 - De Brabandere Happy Hour 6-8pm with the owner and brewmaster from the brewery.
- February 12 - De Brabandere beer paired dinner with personal table visits by either the owner or brewmaster (the dinner is a special menu that anyone can order from 5pm to 10pm)
- February 12 - De Brabandere bottle signing 6pm to 8pm - purchase a bottle of De Brabandere beers to go and get it signed by the family owner!
- February 13 - Belgian cuisine brunch - special hours offering a special Belgium-themed brunch menu 10am to 3pm
- February 13 - North American Belgian Beer Festival 3pm - 6pm (buy advance tickets on-line)
- February 13 - Belgian bier cuisine menu - special menu for the Festival of beer infused and beer paired Belgian cuisine a la bier
- February 14 - Belgian cuisine brunch - special hours offering a special Belgium-themed brunch menu noon to 3pm
- February 14 - SourFest - special flights on sour beers including traditional Flemish reds, spontaneous fermented gueuze and fruit lambics 11am - 5pm
- February 14 - Petrus Sour Blending Seminar - Fermenta Special Session - Brewery De Brabandere will host a special tasting and educational session on the making and blending of sour beers. 1:30-3:00PM. Order advance tickets on line).
- February 14 - Valentine's Day special Belgian dinner for two
- February 16 - Lindemans Happy Hour with special Mikkeller release. Representatives from Lindeman's will be hosting a beer and paired appetizer sampling event. They will be releasing a brand new collaboration beer. No advance ticket needed. Purchase at the restaurant. 5pm-7pm
- February 16 - Pub Trivia with Sporcle 7pm-9pm
- February 18 - Achouffe Happy Hour - Representatives from Brasserie d'Achouffe will be hosting a beer and paired appetizer sampling event. No advance ticket needed. Purchase at the restaurant. 6pm-8pm
- February 21 - Belgian cuisine brunch - special hours offering a special Belgium-themed brunch menu noon to 3pm
- February 21 - Trappist Day - special prices on Trappist beers from Achel, Chimay, Orval, Rochefort, and Westmalle
February 21 - Kill the Keg - draft specials to wrap up the Festival.